NEW Cat6 28AWG Cable – FlexMini6, 6A UTP
- The shortest RJ45 plug and boot with overall connector length 17.5mm.
- Ideal for high-density applications with very tight space requirement.
- Supporting CAT6 UTP Gigabit and 6A 10G UTP Ethernet connectivity.
- About 40% smaller in cable OD (3.8mm vs. 6.2mm) for CAT6 and (4.0/4.3mm vs. 7.0/7.3mm) for CAT6A.
- About 60% lighter than regular CAT6 and 6A.
- LSZH jacket available for stringent fire safety requirements.
- Custom length options available at 1/2 ft increments.
- Options for cable ID labeling, grouping and bundling services.
- 8 colors available for FlexMini6 LSZH: Black, Blue, Green, Orange, Purple, Red, White, and Yellow
- 2 colors available for FlexMini6 PVC: Grey, Pink
- Grey color available for FlexMini6A LSZH
- Shrek Green available for FlexMini6A PVC
Pactech proudly offers NEW FlexMini6, 6A patch cable series as the slimmest and lowest profile cable for today’s high density, tight spacing data center racks, servers and patch panels with the following differentiating advantages:
- Mini RJ45 Plug and Mini Boot with overall connector length 17.5mm
- Slim cable outer diameter(3.8/4.2/4.5 mm for CAT6, 6A, 6A ExtraSoft) for better rack airflow
- Improved Bend Radius down to 15mm for cable routing flexibility
- About 60% lighter than regular 28Awg CAT6. Easy plugging and reducing stress and strain on network ports.
- Stable performance with passing performance tests for wire map, NEXT and return loss
- Environmental friendly: Met the CM/UL1685 flame test ratings and Low Smoke Zero Jacket (LSZH) classification
The FlexMini6, 6A cables are made of 28AWG with 100% stranded copper wires as opposed to copper clad aluminum (CCA). They support up to 250 MHz for FlexMini6 and 500 MHz for FlexMini6A. The connectors use T568B pin assignments. The FlexMini6, 6A cables are Fluke Test passed and certified. The test results are available upon request.
We offer custom lengths at ½ ft increments, corporate colors. We also offer service to do ID labels, grouping and bundling to simplify the cable installation of your rack/data center projects.