Streamline power into your graphics processing unit.
Pactech is proud to present their innovative line of power cables specifically designed for GPUs. The G-Power Cable Series uses our proprietary design for angled and low-profile PCI-e connectors to provide GPUs with the external power they need, all while keeping your server chassis tidy and allowing for reduced routing space as well as optimal airflow and dust management.
Pactech also has the engineering expertise and manufacturing capability to design and build made-to-measure GPU Power Cables with proper customized length and cable management to suit your needs. Our cables are composed of wires and jackets that are not only ultra-flexible but also Hi-power rating compliant.
G-Power Cable Series Features
Pactech is proud to offer the following features in our G-Power™ Cable Series power cords:
- Angled or low-profile PCI-e connector designs
- Connector or cable orientation
- Round/flat/loose/open cable for tight and confined spaces
- Made-to-measure length for optimal fit
- Reduces or eliminates vigorous cable bending
- Ultra-flexible wire
- Hi-power rating compliant
- Exceptional strain relief
- Promotes better airflow
- Cable sleeving, cable tie, acetate cloth tape or loose style for cable management
G-Power Cable Colored Sleeving Options
The sleeving used for our G-Power GPU power cables are cost efficient and durable in the most critical applications. The unique braided construction and wide expandability allows for quick and easy installation over large connectors and long runs. It can be used in GPU applications ranging from offices to high tech GPU power projects.
The wide range of available colors and sizes allows for easy and systematic color coding in complex wiring and cabling schemes.
- Material: PET
- Expansion Rate: High
- Flexibility: High
- Abrasion Resistance: High
- Max Operating Temp: 257°F/125°C
- Color Options: Blue, White, Red, Grey, Orange, Yellow, Purple, Brown, Green
- Standard Color: Black
Angled Connectors with Exposed Height 11mm
EPS 8P Left-Angled
PCIe 8p Left-Angled
PCIe 6p Left-Angled
PCIe 8p Right-Angled
PCIe 6p Right-Angled
EPS 8p Right-Angled
Modified Low Profile Connectors with Exposed Height 6~8mm
6mm-8mm Exposed Height
Butterfly Wiring Right Angled
Butterfly Wiring Left Angled
G-Power Cable for Apple Mac Pro.
Pactech is excited to offer the new product series, G-Power GPU Cables, built for the Apple Mac Pro.
- 3.0 Pitch Power Connectors (6 pin or 8 pin) match the new Mac Pro motherboard power source
- Innovative and contemporary GPU power cables for tightly-spaced environments with the following options:
- Angled PCIe Connectors (6 pin or 8 pin)
- Modified Low Profile Connectors
- Standard Straight Connectors (6 pin, 8 pin, or 6+2 pin)
- Made-to-measure lengths
- Angled cables reduce the stress on your GPU ports
- Flexible small bend radius wires make routing easier
G-Power GPU Cables For NVIDIA GeForce RTX 30 Series.
Introducing the new G-Power GPU Power Cable set with Mini 12-pin connector for NVIDIA's GeForce RTX 30 Series (3090, 3080, 3070, and 3060). These slim and modular cables are designed to directly plug from your power source to the GPU cards. We offer two standard 15-inch cables (custom sizes available):
We also offer customization options to make sure our new RTX series cables fit into any slim spaces and tight environments, or meet any other clearance restrictions.
Meet With Our Consultants to Customize Your GPU Cables.
Pactech offers top-of-the-line design and consultancy services to help you tailor your G-Power cables
exactly to your needs.
- Leverage the innovative design of Pactech's G-Power Series, which will minimize constraints and significantly upgrade your system to a whole new level of performance.
- Take full advantage of Pactech's high-value and cost-competitive consulting service.
- Our technical consultants, equipped with strong engineering expertise and experience, utilize smart tools to bring Pactech's innovative G-Power Series features to the design and development of high-power and high-performance systems.
- Contact us to set up an appointment and meet with our consultants to explore fully customizable and configurable options that will lead to you achieving a more compact and dense system form factor.