DAC Cable – Rapide II™ 400G OSFP to 4xSFPDD Breakout Passive Twinax Cable
- Support aggregated 4x100G PAM4 ethernet
- Compliance to IEEE 802.3cd Standard
- Extended operating temperature (-40C, +85C)
- Durability: max mating cycle: 500 cycles
- ROHS 2.0 compliant
- Proprietary CDR™ 100G multi-layer skewness low-loss Twinax
- Length – 1.0m/2.0m/3m
- Using 2x parallel cable structure
- Based on Pactech low temp soldering and unified design
- Custom lengths in 0.25m increments with MOQ & quantity discounts are available
- Corporate colors and Custom lengths with lead time as short as 3+ weeks
- Please contact us for a quote
- Please see drawing for Part Numbers
Pactech proudly offers our NEW Rapide II™ DAC 400G OSFP to 4xSFPDD Breakout cables with processing and manufacturing innovation:
- Cable length from 1 meter up to 3 meters
- Twinax cable jacket OD size range from14mm to 15.6mm of two cables sits shoulder by shoulder, conductor ranging from 26AWG to 30AWG.
- Processing: low-temperature soldering and termination
- Minimize the insulation shrinking & damage risks
- Unified processing for multiple product lines
We offer custom lengths and custom colors with short leadtime at 3+ weeks to help customers in fast turn around solution.
All of our DAC cables are individually tested, and meet or exceed industry standards to ensure high performance, cost-effectiveness, consistency, and quality assemblies for today’s direct attach equipment connections.
Please contact us for a quote.