Labeling, Bundling, and Rack Cable Kits
Bundling and Labeling Services
Bundling and Labeling Services
We offer a complete set of professional, affordable services to help enhance cable management, speed up installation, reduce labor and material costs of labeling:
- Label design
- Cable identification
- Item barcode
- Special-purpose color labels
- Heat shrink printing for wire harnesses
- Professional quality: We offer a wide variety of labels including cloth labels, vinyl cables, and heat shrink tubing. Most cable labels are printed with the industry renowned Brady Wraptor printer applicator with the 300 dpi printhead. They are tightly wrapped to avoid spiraling, bubbling, and wrinkling
- Volume and nimble projects: We accept projects in all volumes because of our agile workflow and high-performance printer applicators
- Highly customizable options for all cable, jacket, and bundle types: Colors, sizes, and materials
- Flexible service options: We can simply design and print the labels, or we can also apply the labels to the cables provided by the customer
- Quick turnaround as short as within 1-2 business days
- Eliminate labor-intensive tasks of preparing, printing, and applying labels
- Reduce material waste
Serial Print Labeling Services
Being unique is what sets our cables apart.
What are our Serial Print Labelling Services?
PO → Label Work → Shipping → Customer
- Customer provides the label content and chooses from our template/custom design.
- Label work includes: SN label, 10 pcs/bag, box label.
- Customer organizes the orders from the inside out by labels on the box and on the cables.
Why use our Serial Print Labelling Services? Here are some common issues warehouses may encounter:
- Inaccurate Inventory
- Redundant Activities
- Suboptimal Picking
- Storage Misutilization
- Time-Consuming, Higher Labor Costs
When opting for our Serial Print Labelling Services:
- Time Efficiency by improving inventory review processes
- Accurate Inventory through tracking ability and staying organized with mixed batches. Each cable has a unique serial number that includes the date code.
- 100% Quality Control Guaranteed
- Labor Efficiency through robust systems that keep managers informed about changes and gaps that require attention
- Optimized Product Picking prevents cable expiration. (FIFO - First in, first out method)
- Optimized Warehouse Storage
Standard Rack Cable Kits
We've created Rack Cable Kits with hopes that it will save you time and money. Each ethernet rack cable kit comes with 70 cables at 7 lengths, 10 cables of each length. Each power cord rack cable kit comes with 60 cables at 6 lengths, 10 cables of each length. These rack cable kits were designed for easy purchase with pre-selected lengths of cables that can be installed directly to your server racks.
Benefits of Ordering Rack Cable Kits
- Makes Ordering Simple - choose a kit and have all the cables you need for your project
- Quick Deployment - pre-packaged cables make installation easier and reduce operation costs
- Available to Ship Immediately - we have these cables stocked in our warehouse and can ship every day from Monday to Friday
- Available at our Global Shipment Centers - we can ship these cables from our San Jose warehouse, Hong Kong warehouse, or Taiwan warehouse
- Certified Quality Data Center Grade Cables - all our cables are high quality cables specially made to be used in data centers around the world
- Great Discount Pricing - pre-bundling our cables saves us time and allows us to offer discount pricing to our customers
- Clean Packaging - the rack cable kits come in clean packaging