Rapide II™ 10G Base-T SFP+ Copper RJ-45 30m Transceiver Module
- Electrical interface specifications per SFF-8431
- Management interface specifications per SFF-8432 and SFF-8472
- Support 10GBASE-T Operation in Host Systems
- Compatible with 1G/2.5G/5G/10G
- Up to 30m over Cat6a/7 cable
- Single +3.3V power supply
- 2.5W maximum power consumption with an established link
- Operating temperature range: 0°C to 70°C
- Compatible with Arista, Aruba, Cisco, HPE, Juniper, and standard switches
- Leadtime 3-4 weeks for backorders
- RoHS Compliant
- Images shown are for representation only. Exact specifications should be obtained from the product data-sheet
This transceiver module is an electrical Small Form Factor Pluggable Plus (SFP+) transceiver module for the high-performance integrated full duplex data link at 10.3125Gbps over Category Cat 6a/7 UTP. Interoperability with legacy Ethernet equipment auto-negotiation is of particular significance as it enables data center expansions and expenditures to occur incrementally. The added benefit is that it uses standards-based technology that uses the familiar RJ45 connector and provides backward compatibility with legacy networks.
The 10G BASE-T electrical SFP+ transceivers use an integrated RJ-45 connector with a transformer and PHY IC. The link length is up to 30m over four pair Category Cat 6a/7 UTP
All Pactech SFP+ support the 2-wire serial communication protocol outlined in the SFP+ MSA. These SFP+ use a 128-byte E2PROM with an address of A0h.
The 10GBASE-T physical layer IC can also be accessed via the 2-wire serial bus at address ACh.
- High-speed storage area networks
- Switched Backplane Applications
- Switch to Switch Interface