NEW SAF-D-GRID® T-LATCH PLUG to IEC 320 C20 SJT/1.5mm² H05VV-F 14AWG Multi-Country Rated (CB scheme) Blue
- First Mate, Last Break Ground Contact – Provides the safety of an earthing path before engagement of the power contacts
- Integral Latch – Connectors cannot be accidentally unmated, preventing unwanted power loss to critical equipment
- Hot Plug Rated – The connectors are rated for a current interruption for both electronic (capacitive) and electrical (resistive) loads
- Touch Safe / Shock Protection – Minimizes the risk of personal contact with a hazardous voltage. Passes UL & IEC finger probe (plug & receptacle) and 3mm probe tests (receptacle)
- Higher Temperature 105°C for SAF-D-GRID® plug
- Color: Blue
- Please contact us for a quote
Anderson SAF-D-GRID® connector system is a safe appliance power connector for server, telecommunication, and other devices up to 600VDC.
APP® SAF-D-GRID® plug and receptacle provide for the direct connection of DC electronic devices to a DC micro-grid powered by renewable energy or high-efficiency DC sources.
The connector meets international safety requirements for hazardous, low voltage applications including UL 950 and IEC 60950.
Please contact us for a quote
|Part Number||Description||Rating||Max. Temp.|
|RH-SD4-C20-01M-BL-WW||Saf-D-Grid® 400V Plug To IEC 320 C20, 14AWG SJT/1.5mm² H05VV-F, Multi-Country Rated (CB scheme), 1M, Blue||16A, 250V||70°C|
|RH-SD4-C20-02M-BL-WW||Saf-D-Grid® 400V Plug To IEC 320 C20, 14AWG SJT/1.5mm² H05VV-F, Multi-Country Rated (CB scheme), 2M, Blue||16A, 250V||70°C|
|RH-SD4-C20-03M-BL-WW||Saf-D-Grid® 400V Plug To IEC 320 C20, 14AWG SJT/1.5mm² H05VV-F, Multi-Country Rated (CB scheme), 3M, Blue||16A, 250V||70°C|
|RH-SD4-C20-04.5M-BL-WW||Saf-D-Grid® 400V Plug To IEC 320 C20, 14AWG SJT/1.5mm² H05VV-F, Multi-Country Rated (CB scheme), 4.5M, Blue||16A, 250V||70°C|
© 2019 Anderson Power Products, Inc. All rights reserved. APP and the APP Logo are registered trademarks of Anderson Power Products, Inc.