NEW SAF-D-GRID® T-LATCH GREEN PLUG to IEC C20 SJT 14AWG
- First Mate, Last Break Ground Contact – Provides the safety of an earthing path before engagement of the power contacts
- Integral Latch – Connectors cannot be accidentally unmated, preventing unwanted power loss to critical equipment.
- Hot Plug Rated – The connectors are rated for current interruption for both electronic (capacitive) and electrical (resistive) loads.
- Touch Safe / Shock Protection – Minimizes the risk of personal contact with a hazardous voltage. Passes UL & IEC finger probe (plug & receptacle) and 3mm probe tests (receptacle)
- Higher Temperature 105°C for SAF-D-GRID® plug
- Stylish Color Lime Green Plug (Pantone 375C)
- PVC jacket materials
- Please contact us for a quote
Anderson SAF-D-GRID® connector system is a safe appliance power connector for server, telecommunication, and other devices up to 600VDC
APP® SAF-D-GRID® plug and receptacle provide for the direct connection of DC electronic devices to a DC micro-grid powered by renewable energy or high-efficiency DC sources.
The connector meets international safety requirements for hazardous, low voltage applications including UL 950 and ICE 60950.
The SAF-D-GRID® is size compatible with the IEC 320 C13 and C14 AC connection system. It is the only connector system so sized that is UL rated for disconnect of a 400 VDC, 20 amp load.
SAF-D-GRID® Also enables greater power density by allowing up to 40A and 600V DC or AC within the same space of the IEC 320 C13 & C14 system that is limited to 10A and 250 VAC. This allows the use of SAF-D-GRID® in AC system that require more power by increasing the wattage capacity within the existing connector space.
Please contact us for a quote.
© 2019 Anderson Power Products, Inc. All rights reserved. APP and the APP Logo are registered trademarks of Anderson Power Products, Inc.