Direct Attach Copper (DAC) Cable – Rapide II™ 400G QSFP DD Passive Twinax Cable
- Applications – 200G NRZ/400G PAM4 Ethernet
- Standard Compliance – IEEE 802.3cd, QSFP-DD MSA
- Length – 0.5m/1.0m/1.5m/2.0m/2.5m/3.0m
- The cable is using 2x parallel cable structure
- Based on Pactech low temp soldering and unified design
- Custom lengths in 0.25m increments & quantity discounts available
- Corporate colors and Custom lengths with lead time as short as 3+ weeks
- Please contact us for a quote
- Please see drawing for Part Numbers
Pactech proudly offers our NEW 400G QSFP Double Density Rapide II™ cables with processing and manufacturing innovation:
- QSFP-DD is compliant with QSFP-DD Rev 2.2 specification, the cable length from 0.5 meter up to 3 meter
- Twinax cable jacket OD size range from14mm to 15.6mm of two cables sit shoulder by shoulder, conductor ranging from 26AWG to 30AWG.
- Processing: low-temperature soldering and termination
- Minimize the insulation shrinking & damage risks
- Unified processing for multiple product lines
We offer custom lengths and custom colors with short leadtime at 3+ weeks to help customers in fast turn around solution.
All of our DAC cables are individually tested, and meet or exceed industry standards to ensure high performance, cost-effectiveness, consistency, and quality assemblies for today’s direct attach equipment connections.
Please contact us for a quote.