CAT6 UTP 24AWG Rotatable Plug and Arch Latch Plug Patch Cord
- Connector A: The innovative design of rotatable RJ45 Plug allows 3 angled options
- Space saving & easy cable management
- Connector B: Unique design of arch latch RJ45 connectors with clear boot
- Prevent tangles and provide easy plug-in and release from the patch panel
- 24AWG~26AWG cable compliant with EIA/TIA-568-C.2
- Custom lengths available at 1/2 ft increments (contact for details)
- Service available for labeling and bundling cables
- Quantity discounts available
- 10 cable colors available: Black, Blue, Green, Grey, Orange, Pink, Purple, Red, White, and Yellow
- The rotatable plug can be used with CAT5E & CAT6 cables (24AWG~26AWG, OD 5.0mm to 7.5MM)
Pactech’s CAT6 unshielded twisted pair (UTP) cables are designed for Gigabit Ethernet and other network physical layers.
Our cables are made of 24AWG with 100% stranded copper wires. They are fully compliant with UL Code 444 and National Electrical Code EIA/TIA-568-C.2 fire & safety standards. The connectors use T568B pin assignments.
These cables are terminated with new innovative design Rotatable Plug and unique design of Arch Latch Plug.
Pactech offers a broad portfolio of CAT6 cables. Please take a look at our other CAT6 products.
We offer custom lengths at ½ ft increments and order quantity discounts. Please contact us for details and pricing.
We also offer service to label and bundle cables to simplify the cable installation of your data center projects