CAT6 LED Traceable Cable – Round UTP With Boot
- A small button on each plug with green LED light to trace a cable from one end to the other end instantly
- Greatly improve the efficiency of system maintenance by quickly identified the target cables
- 24AWG cable compliant with EIA/TIA-568-C.2
- Patch cord from 1FT to 100FT available
- Custom lengths available at 1/2 ft increments (contact for details)
- Quantity discounts available
- Service available for labeling and bundling cables
- 9 cable colors available: Black, Blue, Green, Grey, Orange, Purple, Red, White, and Yellow
- Please contact us for a quote
Pactech’s CAT6 unshielded twisted pair (UTP) cables are designed for Gigabit Ethernet and other network physical layers.
These cables are terminated with RJ45 connectors with LED light button on both sides which could trace a cable from one end to the other end instantly. It easily improves the efficiency of the system maintenance by quickly identified the other end of a target cable.
Our cables are made of 24AWG with 100% stranded copper wires. They are fully compliant with UL Code 444 and National Electrical Code EIA/TIA-568-C.2 fire & safety standards. The connectors use T568 pin assignments.
Life Expectancy: 1,200 times insertion for our 50U” gold plated plugs; 500 hours lighting for the LED lamp.
Pactech offers a broad portfolio of CAT6 cables. Please take a look at our other CAT6 products.
We offer custom lengths at ½ ft increments and order quantity discounts. Please contact us for details and pricing.
We also offer service to label and bundle cables to simplify the cable installation of your data center projects
Please contact us for a quote