CAT6 28AWG Cable – FlexLite™ F/UTP Soft PVC With STP Short Plug
- 13mm STP Short Body Plug
- Ideal for high-speed applications
- 45% tighter in cable bend radius (~30mm) for flexible cabling routing in tight space, thus improving airflow
- 65% smaller in bundle size for rack installation
- Soft PVC jacket material (80P Matt)
- Green as the standard available color
- Custom colors, options, and lengths available upon request
Pactech FlexLite CAT6 F/UTP 28AWG Patch Cord Series is a compact, lightweight CAT6 design with these differentiating advantages:
- 40% smaller in cable outer diameter (4.0mm) for efficient rack airflow and higher cable bundle density
- 50% better in bend radius for maximum cable routing flexibility (Bend Radius: ~30mm)
- Stable performance with passing performance tests for wire map, NEXT and return loss
- Ultra Soft PVC Jacket: Soft PVC classification (80P Matt), ISO/IEC 11801 Flame Test
The FlexLite CAT6 F/UTP cables are made of 28AWG with 100% stranded copper wires. They support up to 250 MHz. The connectors use T568B pin assignments. The FlexLite CAT6 F/UTP cables are Fluke passed and certified. The test results are available upon request.
Pactech offers a broad portfolio of the FlexLite Ethernet cables. Please check our product comparison table for details.
We offer custom lengths at ½ ft increments, additional colors, and order quantity discounts. Please contact uscontact us for details and pricing.
We also offer service to label and bundle cables to simplify the cable installation of your data center projects