Direct Attach Copper (DAC) Cable – Rapide™ 100G QSFP28 to 4xSFP28 Breakout Passive Twinax Cable
- Data rate up to 100 Gbps
- 360° shielding for superior EMI/EMC performance
- Proprietary high-speed PCB termination technology to minimize impedance discontinuity and cross talk
- Patented back shell and positive latching mechanism for easy engagement and disengagement
- Overmolded cable termination for increased mechanical robustness
- Dust covers included for all plugs
- Fully compliant with all relevant SFF and IEEE specifications
- Individual cable test report available upon request
- Lengths available from 0.5M up to 4M
- Custom options include EEPROM content, breakout, crossover, length, and LSZH
Our QSFP28 to 4xSFP28 Breakout DAC cables offer precision external cable assembly solutions. They meet the ever increasing demand for higher channel density with high-level signal integrity in high performance computing, top-of-rack switching, and network storage deployments.
All of our DAC cables are individually tested, met and exceeded industry standards to ensure high performance, cost-effective, quality assemblies for today’s direct attach equipment connections.
Our DAC cables extremely low-insertion loss due to the unique foam skin, gas-injected dielectric technology as well as extreme control of balanced/unbalanced (Mode conversion). The technology offers ease of cable management and smaller packaging densities. The cable assemblies employ new, innovative PCB technology designed specifically to deliver signal integrity performance. The cables regulate cross talk and launch conditions between wire and PCB termination to optimize return loss and prevent or minimize “ringing” effects.
Please contact us for details for custom lengths and volume pricing discounts.