CAT6 28AWG Flat Cable – SuperFlat Standard Snagless UTP
- Cat6 28AWG Flat cable design with 10mm cable Bend Radius for maximum cable routing and improved rack airflow
- 30% lighter than regular round CAT6
- Compliant with EIA/TIA-568-C.2
- Molded boots with color matching cable
- Custom lengths available at 1/2 ft increments (contact for details)
- Quantity discounts available, please contact for pricing
- Service available for labeling and bundling cables
- 6 cable colors available: Black, Blue, Green, Orange, White, and Yellow
Pactech’s SuperFlat Standard CAT6 unshielded twisted pair (UTP) cables are ideal for usage in data centers. They differentiate from standard round CAT6 cables in:
- Unique flat design to give 10 mm of cable bend radius, as opposed to 40mm for regular CAT6, for improved cable routing flexibility and rack airflow
- Lighter weight to reduce strain on the network port to which the cable is connected. It is 30% lighter than the regular round CAT6 cable
- Snagless connector to prevent the connector tab from catching other cables when pulling the cable out.
The SuperFlat Standard CAT6 cables are made of 28AWG with 100% stranded copper wires as opposed to copper clad aluminum (CCA). They support up to 550 MHz. They are fully compliant with UL Code 444 and National Electrical Code EIA/TIA-568-C.2 fire and safety standards. The connectors use T568B pin assignments. The SuperFlat Standard CAT6 cables are Fluke passed and certified. The test results are available upon request.
Pactech offers a broad portfolio of CAT6 cables. Please take a look at our other CAT6 products.
We offer custom lengths at ½ ft increments and order quantity discounts. Please contact us for details and pricing.
We also offer service to label and bundle cables to simplify the cable installation of your data center projects