CAT6 28AWG Flat Cable – SuperFlat Shielded STP
- Cat6 28AWG flat cable design for maximum cable routing and improved rack airflow
- 30% lighter than regular round CAT6
- Compliant with EIA/TIA-568-C.2
- Molded snagless boots with color matching cable
The SuperFlat Shielded series was specially designed for environments demanding maximum end-to-end signal integrity by foiling each pair of the wires to minimize EMI. It offers:
- Stable performance with 4 x STP with a drain wire to minimize EMI.
- Environmental friendly with the Low Smoke Zero Halogen (LSZH) jacket to reduce smoke and halogen caused by fire.
- Unique flat design to give 25 mm of cable bend radius, as opposed to 40mm for regular CAT6, for improved cable routing flexibility and rack airflow
The SuperFlat Shielded CAT6 cables are made of 28AWG with 100% stranded copper wires as opposed to copper clad aluminum (CCA). They support up to 250 MHz. They are fully compliant with UL Code 444 and National Electrical Code EIA/TIA-568-C.2 fire and safety standards. The connectors use T568B pin assignments. The SuperFlat Standard CAT6 cables are Fluke passed and certified. The test results are available upon request.
Pactech offers a broad portfolio of CAT6 cables. Please take a look at our other CAT6 products.
We offer custom lengths at ½ ft increments and order quantity discounts. Please contact us for details and pricing.
We also offer service to label and bundle cables to simplify the cable installation of your data center projects.