CAT6 28AWG Flat Cable – SuperFlat Low Profile UTP
- Cat6 28AWG Flat Cable with Low profile connector size 20mm
- 10mm Bend Radius for most flexible cable routing
- 20% lighter than regular round CAT6
- Compliant with EIA/TIA-568-C.2
- 7 cable colors available
- Molded boots with color matching cable
- Custom lengths available at 1/2 ft increments (contact for details)
- Quantity discounts available, please contact us for pricing
- Service available for labeling and bundling cables
Pactech’s SuperFlat Low Profile CAT6 unshielded twisted pair (UTP) cables are ideal for usage in data centers. They differentiate from standard round CAT6 cables in:
- Mini-RJ45 molded Connector (20mm vs. 42mm for regular RJ45 connector) to allow cable bending at 90 degrees vertically at the connector. It is ideal for environments restrained by space
- Unique flat design to give 10 mm of cable bend radius, as opposed to 40 mm for regular CAT6, for improved cable routing flexibility and rack airflow
- Lighter weight to reduce strain on the network port to which the cable is connected. It is 30% lighter than the regular round CAT6 cable
The SuperFlat Low Profile CAT6 cables are made of 28AWG with 100% stranded copper wires as opposed to copper clad aluminum (CCA). They support up to 550 MHz. They are fully compliant with UL Code 444 and National Electrical Code EIA/TIA-568-C.2 fire and safety standards. The connectors use T568B pin assignments. The SuperFlat Low Profile CAT6 cables are Fluke passed and certified. The test results are available upon request.
Pactech offers a broad portfolio of CAT6 cables. Please take a look at our other CAT6 products.
We offer custom lengths at ½ ft increments and order quantity discounts. Please contact us for details and pricing.
We also offer service to label and bundle cables to simplify the cable installation of your data center projects.