CAT6 28AWG Cable – FlexLite™ UTP LSZH & PVC (Plug to Jack)
- Support up to 1Gbps Ethernet connectivity
- 56% smaller in outer diameter (3.8 vs. 6.2mm) for flexible cable routing
- 60% lighter than regular CAT6
- LSZH jacket for stringent fire safety requirements
- In-house designed clear tab snagless molded RJ45 connectors for snug fit and maximum bend radius
- 180 Degree 110 type punch down, tool-free, dual function, Compatible with 24-port applications in 1U
- Custom lengths available at 1/2 ft increments (contact for details)
- Quantity discounts available, please contact us for pricing
- Service available for labeling and bundling cables
- 8 cable colors available for LSZH: Black, Blue, Green, Orange, Purple, Red, White, and Yellow
- 2 cable colors available for PVC: Grey, Pink
Pactech’s FlexLite™ CAT6 28AWG Patch Cord Series is a compact, lightweight CAT6 design with these differentiating advantages:
- Minimum cable outer diameter (3.8 mm vs. 6.2 mm for regular CAT6) to give 25 mm of cable bend radius (40mm for regular CAT6) for maximizing cable routing flexibility and rack airflow
- Lightest CAT6 cable among the Pactech offerings – 60% lighter than regular CAT6. It helps reduce strain on network ports, thus extending network port lifetime
- Stable performance with passing performance tests for wire map, NEXT and return loss
- Environmental friendly IEC60332-1-2 flame test ratings and Low Smoke Zero Halogen Jacket (LSZH) classification
The FlexLite™ CAT6 cables are made of 28AWG with 100% stranded copper wires as opposed to copper clad aluminum (CCA). They support up to 250 MHz. The connectors use T568B pin assignments. The FlexLite™ CAT6 cables are Fluke passed and certified. The test results are available upon request.
Pactech offers a broad portfolio of CAT6 cables. Please take a look at our other CAT6 products.
We offer custom lengths at ½ ft increments, additional colors, and order quantity discounts. Please contact us for details and pricing.
We also offer service to label and bundle cables to simplify the cable installation of your data center projects