CAT5e Cable Clear Plug, Snagless, with Boot
- Support of up to 1Gbps Ethernet connectivity
- 24AWG cable compliant with EIA/TIA-568B
- Custom lengths available at 1/2 ft increments
- Quantity discounts available, please contact us for pricing
- Service available for labeling and bundling cables
- 10 cable colors available: Black, Blue, Green, Grey, Orange, Pink, Purple, Red, White, and Yellow
Pactech’s CAT5e unshielded twisted pair (UTP) cables are designed for Gigabit Ethernet and Fast Ethernet connectivity. They are backward compatible with Category 5 cables.
Our cables are made of 24AWG with 100% stranded copper wires. They are fully compliant with EIA/TIA-568B standards and UL, CSA, and ETL certified. The connectors use T568B pin assignments. All Pactech CAT5e cables are Fluke passed and certified. The test results are available upon request.
These cables are terminated with Clear RJ45 connectors of Cat6 Plug 8P8C (3Up 5Down) for better performance. The clear boot feature relieves strain on the cable.