Arch Latch RJ45 connectors 26AWG CAT6A LSZH Cable – Round U/FTP With Boot
- Unique design of arch latch RJ45 connectors with clear boot
- Prevent tangles and provide easy plug-in and release
- 26AWG cable compliant with EIA/TIA-568-C.2
- TAA Compliant
- Custom lengths are available at 1/2 ft increments (contact for details)
- Quantity discounts are available, please contact us for pricing
- Service available for labeling and bundling cables
- Cable color available: Black
- Please contact us for a quote
Pactech’s CAT6A cables are made of 26AWG with 100% stranded copper wires. The jacket is made of LSZH (Halogen Free) for environmental friendly. They are fully compliant with UL Code 444 and National Electrical Code EIA/TIA-568-C.2 fire & safety standards. The connectors use T568B pin assignments.
These cables are terminated with RJ45 connectors with unique design of arch latch which prevent tangles and provide easy and simple plug-in and release from patch panel. The clear boot feature relieves strain on the cable.
Pactech offers a broad portfolio of CAT6A cables. Please take a look at our other CAT6A products.
We offer custom lengths at ½ ft increments and order quantity discounts. Please contact us for details and pricing.
We also offer service to label and bundle cables to simplify the cable installation of your data center projects.