Pactech FlexLite CAT7 S/FTP 28AWG Patch Cord Series is a compact, lightweight CAT7 design with these differentiating advantages:
- 30% smaller in cable outer diameter for efficient rack airflow and higher cable bundle density
- 30% better in bend radius for maximum cable routing flexibility
- Snagless plug with strain relief boot for maximum durability
- Stable performance with passing performance tests for wire map, NEXT and return loss
- Environmental friendly: Met the CM/UL1685 flame test ratings and Low Smoke Zero Jacket (LSZH) classification
The FlexLite™ CAT7 S/FTP cables are made of 28AWG with 100% stranded copper wires as opposed to copper clad aluminum (CCA). They support up to 500 MHz. The connectors use T568B pin assignments. The FlexLite™ CAT7 S/FTP cables are Fluke passed and certified. The test results are available upon request.
Pactech offers a broad portfolio of the FlexLite Ethernet cables. Please check our product comparison table for details.
We offer custom lengths at ½ ft increments, additional colors, and order quantity discounts. Please contact us for details and pricing.
We also offer service to label and bundle cables to simplify the cable installation of your data center projects