CAT5e Cable – Round UTP, Clear Plug, Non-Snagless, Non Booted
$1.79 – $17.69
- Support of up to 1Gbps Ethernet connectivity
- 24AWG cable compliant with EIA/TIA-568B
- Multiple cable colors available
- Contact us directly for unlisted lengths, custom options (see below), and volume pricing
Pactech’s CAT5e unshielded twisted pair (UTP) cables are designed for Gigabit Ethernet and Fast Ethernet connectivity. They are backward compatible with Category 5 cables.
Our cables are made of 24AWG with 100% stranded copper wires as opposed to copper clad aluminum (CCA). They are fully compliant with EIA/TIA-568B standards and UL, CSA, and ETL certified. The connectors use T568B pin assignments. All Pactech CAT5e cables are Fluke passed and certified. The test results are available upon request.
Please contact us for custom options and let us help simplify your projects:
- Custom lengths at ½ ft increments
- Labeling and bundling
- Quantity discounts for orders of 50+ cables